When it comes to reacting to what has happened in the local, national and global economies, you have two choices. Give up or step up.
- Outside sales professionals will need to prospect for and close business deals remotely.
- Inside sales professionals will need to engage and motivate distracted prospects and customers.
- Customer service and other support staff will need to “embrace their inner sales professional” so they can help drive revenue.
As keen observers of the previous three recessions will attest, many top performers not only prevailed, but also gained market share despite the turbulence.
Let us support you on this new journey and help you “put the wind back in your sales” so that you can continue to create value for your customers.
Topics will include:
- Remaining optimistic, motivated, and focused to win
- Prevailing in the face of multiple constraints, such as social distancing, spending freezes, and general uncertainty
- Overcoming new objections
- Making the switch from outside sales to inside sales
- Changing from reactive to proactive sales approaches
- Using downtime to “sharpen the saw” in sales excellence to better hit the ground running
- Reframing the benefits of your solutions to empathize with the specific challenges your prospects are facing today
- Reframing energy savings as a way to replace bottom-line profits lost from lower revenues
- Revitalizing ignored, stalled, or rejected proposals
- Helping prospects leverage lower-cost capital to help get projects approved
- Approaching decision-makers in recession-proof industries – many industries actually do better in a down economy!
- Engaging and persuading via online meetings (tips for screen sharing, getting participants engaged, what to send before and after, etc.)
- And much, much more!
6-Part Webinar Series – join us online/on-demand or live!
These 60-minute webinars will be held on six consecutive Wednesdays at 11 AM Pacific starting on May 13th. Each session will be followed by a 30-minute live Mastermind Group coaching call with Mark Jewell.
In response to high demand for this content, this webinar series will held again on the following dates:
Session 1: Prospering Despite New Constraints – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 2: Moving from Outside to Inside Sales – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 3: Replacing Reactive with Proactive – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 4: Generating New Business – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 5: Optimizing Sales Management – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 6: Assembling All the Pieces to Win – Event recording available online/on-demand
Flexible viewing options: If you can’t make one of the calls live, or if you sign up mid-series, then what? We understand that “life happens,” and we have you covered. All registrants get access to the online/on-demand version of every session for an entire year.
Your registration includes the following:
- Access to all 6 live 60-minute webinars, with 30-minute coaching sessions immediately after each one.
- Access to the recorded webinars on-demand for an entire year.
- Access to on-demand bonus content.
- A complimentary copy of Mark Jewell’s Wall Street Journal Best Seller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! in electronic audiobook, e-book, or hardback format (while supplies last).
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your ongoing success.
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube!
Questions? Email email@example.com