Live Online Training & Database Access to 24 Market Segments
Your registration provides a full year’s access to our Segment Guides™ online/on-demand research tool, delivering industry-specific intelligence that helps reframe the benefits of energy projects so they can be measured using the yardsticks your prospects are already using to measure their own success, and a 90-minute live online training with Mark Jewell on how to use this information to close more sales.
Segment Guides™ has been expanded to include twenty-four market segments and was recently updated with Covid-19 and Recession impacts for each.
These insights can be leveraged to open new conversations with prospects or to revitalize stalled ones. Connect the dots, capture your prospects’ attention, and focus on “why” they absolutely need what you’re selling by really doing your homework and taking a market segment-specific approach to sales. Focusing on the most promising prospects and presenting those targets with the most compelling value propositions are two hallmarks of sales professionalism.
Selling Energy’s Segment Guides™ online research tool will give you a leg up on the market segments you’re targeting. You’ll learn each segment’s unique jargon and yardsticks, see sound bites documenting important non-utility-cost financial and non-financial benefits, discover more sources to explore for even deeper industry insights, and much more.
- Identify the yardsticks your prospects use to measure their own success
- Map your project’s benefits to all three “buckets” of savings your prospect cares about – utility cost financial, non-utility-cost financial, and non-financial
- Understand what drives your prospect’s decision-making, revenues, and profits
- Leverage segment-specific insights to open new conversations (or revitalize old ones) so that you can capture your prospect’s attention and get everyone on the decision-making chain excited about your project
Here are two real-life examples of using segment-specific intelligence to engage decision-makers and motivate project approvals:
Presented with a proposal for a lighting upgrade of a busy pharmacy, which data point would be most likely to capture the decision-maker’s attention?
- The prospect of saving 5,256 less kWh per year
- A financial analysis that projects $946.08 lower utility cost per year
- A study citing that pharmacists who perceived their lighting as adequate experienced a 38.8% improvement in the ability to detect mistakes while dispensing prescriptions, an improvement that could mean as many as 400 fewer dispensing errors per year in a pharmacy handling 250 orders per day.
When presenting an HVAC controls improvement to an office building, which of the following data points would be most effective at motivating approval?
- The new system would feature 300 control points that are tied together with a wireless mesh controlled by redundant servers.
- Once installed, the system would enable the building to shed demand during periods of critical peak pricing.
- If the resulting thermal comfort, indoor air quality, and control resulted in just 1.2 minutes per day of improved productivity for each of the 500 workers, the savings seen on the payroll line item of the organization’s profit and loss statement would exceed the energy savings of the entire system.
Live online Training:
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 – 10 – 11:30 AM Pacific / 1:00 – 2:30 PM Eastern
A recorded version of this live online training will be available to all registrants for an entire year.
Individual User: Just $294, that’s 50% off the regular price of $588. Sale ends May 25, 2021. Register today to immediately unlock the Segment Guides database.
With your purchase of the Segment Guides™, you’ll have access to this digital database containing a trove of insights, examples of compelling non-energy benefits, and other important talking points for over two-dozen segments:
- Bakery Goods & Snack Processing
- Biotechnology & Laboratories
- Commercial Real Estate
- Data Centers
- K-12 Schools
- Large Assembly
- Meat & Poultry Processing
- Parking Garages/Lots
- Senior Living
- Service Retail
- Warehouses & Cold Storage
- Water Distribution/ Wastewater Treatment
- Bonus: Digits to Widgets downloadable worksheet
Available online 24/7/365, the Segment Guides™ will empower you with the information needed to open new conversations (or revitalize old ones) so that you capture your prospect’s attention and get everyone on the decision-making chain excited about your project!
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at 415-814-3744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions:
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a per-person basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.