When it comes to reacting to what has happened in the economy, you have two choices. Give up or step up.
- Outside sales professionals will need to prospect for and close business deals remotely.
- Inside sales professionals will need to engage and motivate distracted prospects and customers.
- Customer service and other support staff will need to “embrace their inner sales professional” so they can help drive revenue.
As keen observers of the previous three recessions will attest, many top performers not only prevailed, but also gained market share despite the turbulence.
Let us support you on this new journey and help you “put the wind back in your sales” so that you can continue to create value for your customers.
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube!
Topics will include:
- Remaining optimistic, motivated, and focused to win
- Prevailing in the face of multiple constraints, such as social distancing, spending freezes, and general uncertainty
- Overcoming new objections
- Making the switch from outside sales to inside sales
- Changing from reactive to proactive sales approaches
- Using downtime to “sharpen the saw” in sales excellence to better hit the ground running
- Reframing the benefits of your solutions to empathize with the specific challenges your prospects are facing today
- Reframing energy savings as a way to replace bottom-line profits lost from lower revenues
- Revitalizing ignored, stalled, or rejected proposals
- Helping prospects leverage lower-cost capital to help get projects approved
- Approaching decision-makers in recession-proof industries – many industries actually do better in a down economy!
- Engaging and persuading via online meetings (tips for screen sharing, getting participants engaged, what to send before and after, etc.)
- And much, much more!
Due to overwhelming demand we are hosting this event again, with all of the content covered in the six-part series presented in two half-day session.
Session 1: Prospering Despite New Constraints – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 2: Moving from Outside to Inside Sales – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 3: Replacing Reactive with Proactive – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 4: Generating New Business – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 5: Optimizing Sales Management – Event recording available online/on-demand
Session 6: Assembling All the Pieces to Win – Event recording available online/on-demand
Part 1: Wednesday, May 19, 2021 – 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific /12:30 – 3:30 PM Eastern
Part 2: Thursday, May 20, 2021 – 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM Pacific /12:30 – 3:30 PM Eastern
Your registration includes the following:
- Access to the live online sessions on May 19 & 20, 2021 plus invitations to join any scheduled live sessions over the next year.
- Access to the online, on-demand version for an entire year.
- Access to on-demand bonus content.
- A complimentary copy of Mark Jewell’s Wall Street Journal Best Seller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! in electronic audiobook, e-book, or hardback format (while supplies last).
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your ongoing success.
About the Instructor
Mark Jewell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and Stevie® award-winning speaker focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He has influenced energy decisions in three billion square feet of real estate. His firm, Selling Energy, is one of Selling Power magazine’s Top 20 Sales Training Firms. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.