When it comes to reacting to what has happened in the local, national and global economies, you have two choices. Give up or step up.
This new curriculum covers plenty of topic areas that will help you regain your footing selling in residential settings – and that includes homeowners, condo boards, and even the owners and managers of apartment buildings. Here are some of the vital and timely topics we’ll cover in this course:
- What smart sellers do in recessions to not only survive and prosper, but actually win market share
- Making the move from outside sales to inside sales – and realizing that new and efficient ways to sell remotely might actually be here to stay
- Various innovative approaches to performing remote audits
- How to “sell” via Zoom and similar videoconferencing platforms – the whole definition of what it means to meet a prospect or customer “face-to-face” has definitely evolved, and you need to be on the leading edge of those developments
- How to use Selling Energy’s approaches to elevator pitches, three-sentence solicitations, one-page proposals, and more to capture the attention of distracted prospects and secure approvals
- How to reframe the financial benefits for homeowners (and apartment building owners/managers) so they are more visually obvious and compelling
- How to maximize the effectiveness of your marketing budget
- Innovative new ways to reach potential customers within certain neighborhoods despite the constraints of social distancing
- How to perform empathy check-ins to not only highlight your empathy, but also explore the potential for cross-selling and up-serving, collect referrals, and do hypothetical selling for future quarters
- How to leverage the fact that homeowners are spending more time in the home – working from home, home-schooling their children, etc. – to highlight the health, convenience and financial benefits of upgrading their home’s mechanical systems… perhaps even with the spin of adding COVID-19-specific technology to their existing HVAC equipment, etc.
- New research on how homeowners feel about energy upgrades in the current environment
Date and Time
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
8:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific (11:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern)
The program will be followed by a live 1-hour coaching session with Mark Jewell from 3:00 – 4:00 PM Pacific (6:00-7:00 PM Eastern)
Live Online Broadcast
Flexible viewing options: All registrants get access to the live broadcast AND the online/on-demand version for an entire year.
$588 $294 per-person covers the full-day session and access to the recorded version for an entire year.
Your registration includes the following:
- Access to the full-day live online session on September 15, 2020.
- Access to the online, on-demand version for an entire year.
- Access to on-demand bonus content.
- A complimentary copy of Mark Jewell’s Wall Street Journal Best Seller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! in electronic audiobook, e-book, or hardback format (while supplies last).
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your ongoing success.
About the Instructor
Mark Jewell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and Stevie® award-winning speaker focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He has influenced energy decisions in three billion square feet of real estate. His firm, Selling Energy, is one of Selling Power magazine’s Top 20 Sales Training Firms. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a per-person basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.