Why You Absolutely Need Selling in 6™…
Imagine being able to learn how to sell energy projects more effectively simply by viewing 6-minute lessons on your smartphone, tablet or any other internet-connected device.
Format: Online, on-demand streaming.
Length: Each training video is ~6 minutes long; total duration depends on edition selected.
Subscription-based service: Selling in 6™ is offered as a single-user, full-year subscription, providing more than enough time to view and review all lessons. Renewal is also an option.
Download an informational flyer about Selling in 6™
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube
With Selling in 6™ you gain access to dozens of 6-minute lessons – each highlighting a single “big idea.” Learn how to…
- Identify the market segments and organizations that are your most promising targets
- Fine-tune your messaging to resonate with what those prospects really care about by understanding segment-specific business acumen, jargon and yardsticks
- Connect the dots between energy projects and well-documented non-utility-cost financial and non-financial benefits
- Concisely communicate your value proposition so you capture and retain your decision-maker’s attention
- Present financial analyses that move beyond simple payback by focusing on the metrics that truly matter
- Preemptively neutralize the myths and objections that can stall or stymie even the most worthwhile projects
- Skillfully prevail when faced with “three bids syndrome”
- Coordinate your marketing and sales efforts so that they genuinely support each other
- And so much more!
Each Edition of Selling in 6™ provides…
- Access to a wealth of mobile-learning 6-minute lessons for a full year, and the following bonus content…
- NEW: An audio-only version of the lessons designed to maximize hands-free learning on the road.
- Ongoing access to monthly Mastermind Group coaching conference calls moderated by the instructor, Mark Jewell (a $348 value)
- An edition-specific Selling in 6™ Playbook, featuring exercises, templates and resources to support you as you view the lessons
- An autographed hardback copy of Mark’s Wall Street Journal best-selling book Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved!
- An audiobook version of Mark’s book narrated by the author himself, accessible in our LMS along with the Selling in 6™ content
Selling in 6™ Edition Options:
Our Silver edition delivers the essential elements of sales professionalism in the energy space, parsed into 60 easily digested and reviewed 6-minute lessons, with questions and engagement challenges to reinforce the learning. Pricing: $588 per person for a full year of access.
With more than the content of full one-day in-person class, Silver provides plenty of strategies and tactics for successfully selling efficiency solutions. This Edition is also appropriate for energy professionals selling electrification and other energy-related offerings. Custom lesson playlists are available for customer service, lead generation, and other specialized audiences.
The Gold edition doubles your learning with 120 lessons – the full contents of the Silver edition plus 60 additional 6-minute lessons, complete with questions and engagement challenges. The Gold edition adds more detailed content on overcoming myths and objections, optimizing the financial analysis of energy projects, and dozens of other topics. Pricing: $828 per person for a full year of access.
With more than twice the content of full one-day in-person class, Gold includes both fundamental and intermediate material. This Edition is appropriate for energy professionals selling efficiency, electrification and other energy-related offerings. Custom lesson playlists are available for customer service, lead generation, and other specialized audiences.
The Platinum edition features more than 300 lessons, complete with questions and engagement challenges. The Platinum edition includes all 120 lessons from the Silver and Gold editions, plus 180 additional lessons featuring even more insights, strategies, tactics and tools you can use to become a true sales ninja in the energy space. And the Platinum edition covers marketing as well as sales, making it even more comprehensive than Selling Energy’s weeklong Sales Professional Boot Camp™. Pricing: $1188 per person for a full year of access.
With far more content than even a weeklong in-person Selling Energy Boot Camp™, Platinum includes fundamental, intermediate and advanced material. This Edition is appropriate for energy professionals selling efficiency, electrification and other energy-related offerings. It also contains Residential content.
Bulk Discounts: Group order discounted pricing is available. Contact us at email@example.com or 415-814-3744 for more details and assistance placing your group order.
Try our Sales Training ROI Calculator to determine how quickly Selling in 6™ Commercial could pay for itself!
Download our Fact Sheet on Selling in 6™ Commercial and Industrial to facilitate internal discussion with colleagues.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-814-3744 and we’ll be glad to assist you!
Request a live demo of Selling in 6™ with Mark Jewell by filing out the form below today!
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering other people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.