Selling in 6™ Gold Edition will give you the insights, skills and tools you need to get more projects approved and help you meet your goals… with no coordination of training dates, no travel time or expense, and no lost selling time.
- In each 6-minute lesson, you can explore a particular insight, strategy or tactic; review the lesson summary; answer a question or two; and then think about how you might apply what you just learned.
- Lessons can be viewed on a smartphone or any other Internet-connected device.
- You can select the next lesson, track your progress, or review any lesson during the 12- month license period.
- NEW: An audio-only version of the lessons designed to maximize hands-free learning on the road is available
- Managers can assign particular lessons each week; see viewing reports and selected polling results; and, use the lesson summaries to help inform their sales/marketing meetings, ride-alongs, one-on-one coaching efforts, etc.
- Selling in 6™ is also ideal for on-boarding new hires so they become productive members of the team sooner.
Selling in 6™ is a powerful new mobile-learning tool that will give you the insights, focus, and skills you need to define your most promising targets, streamline your sales process, and maximize your closing ratio.
Download an informational flyer about Selling in 6™
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube!
Who Should Participate?
Efficiency products dealers and distributors, architects, engineers, mechanical and electrical contractors, energy-efficiency specialists, HVAC and lighting designers, building owners and managers, utility representatives, commissioning authorities, and anyone else whose success depends on the successful advocacy of energy projects.
- Understand how to connect the dots between your energy solutions and the segment-specific outcomes your prospects truly care about.
- Discover how to distill your message down to a 15-second elevator pitch that is both repeatable and memorable; a one-page narrative proposal that can be read in four minutes or less; and, a one-page investment summary that migrates the conversation from simple payback to the metrics that really matter.
- Learn how to overcome 70 myths and objections that can stymie even the most worthwhile projects.
- And so much more…
For SDG&E Trade Professional and SDG&E customers – $49 (regularly $828)
Registration is limited to 10 individuals per company, without prior approval. Register today – there are only a few SDG&E-sponsored spots remaining!
For Other Professionals – please see unsponsored Selling in 6™ information here.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering other people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 415-814-3744 and we’ll be glad to assist you!