A casual observer would assume that “vendors” and “contractors” sell energy projects to building owners. In reality, the energy managers and other internal champions connected to those buildings wind up doing most of the “selling.” They’re the ones who lobby to gain consensus among their peers in property management, facilities and engineering; persuade senior management to prioritize the initiative; and, ultimately convince capital budgeting to approve the needed funds. If the property is income-producing and the tenants’ cooperation is needed to make the proposed initiative a success, those tenants need to be sold on the idea as well.
Why You Absolutely Need Selling in 6™…
Imagine being able to learn how to sell energy projects more effectively simply by viewing 6-minute lessons on your smartphone, tablet or any other internet-connected device.
Format: Online, on-demand streaming.
Length: Each training video is ~6 minutes long; with 128 lessons included, the total length is equivalent to two full days of training.
Subscription-based service: Selling in 6™ is offered as a single-user, full-year subscription, providing more than enough time to view and review all lessons. Renewal is also an option.
Download an informational flyer about Selling in 6™
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube
Selling in 6™ Internal Champion Edition is comprised of 128 six-minute lessons excerpted from Selling in 6™ Platinum Edition. As with all other Selling in 6™ Editions, these lessons are accessible via smartphone, tablet or any other Internet-connected device. If desired, custom viewing reports can be enabled and sent to the training sponsor on a weekly basis automatically.
Given that adult learners benefit greatly from a “blended learning” experience, each Selling in 6™ licensee receives additional resources to help them understand, retain, and actually apply what they are viewing.
Each Edition of Selling in 6™ provides…
- Hundreds of mobile-learning 6-minute lessons, and the following bonus content…
- NEW: An audio-only version of the lessons designed to maximize hands-free learning on the road
- Ongoing invitations to attend monthly Mastermind Group coaching conference calls moderated by the instructor, Mark Jewell (a $348 value)
- An edition-specific Selling in 6™ Playbook, featuring exercises, templates and resources to support you as you view the lessons
- A hardback copy of Mark’s Wall Street Journal best-selling book Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved!
- An audiobook version of Mark’s book narrated by the author himself, accessible in our LMS along with the Selling in 6™ content
Selling in 6™ Internal Champion Edition is $588 per single-user/full-year license and covers the following and more:
- Winning by starting with “why” rather than “what,” “how,” “how much,” or “when”
- Asking the right questions, both to establish credibility and to know what to propose
- Segment-specific selling with jargon, yardsticks and sound bites that capture attention
- Knowing/selling utility-cost-financial, non-utility-cost financial, and non-financial benefits
- Making energy solutions attractive to owner-occupants, tenants and landlords
- Equating savings to equivalent revenues and widgets to help prospects visualize the benefit
- Understanding profitability measures that attract/retain a business customer’s attention
- Selling based on your prospect’s values rather than your offering’s features or benefits
- Migrating decision-making to consider factors that are more important than “lowest first cost”
- Developing and delivering winning elevator pitches and one-page narrative proposals
- Migrating the discussion from simple payback period to the metrics that really matter
- Developing and delivering compelling one-page financial analyses
- Revitalizing stalled or rejected proposals by using compelling sound bites and reframing
- Anticipating and overcoming more than 70 myths and objections that can stymie success
- Finding and courting stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers
- Understanding the perspectives of asset managers, property managers, CFOs and more
- Understanding how the decision to buy will be made
- Balancing the avoidance of loss with the promise of savings
- The art and science of active listening
- Supercharging your productivity with effective phone calls and voicemails
- Maximizing the usefulness and impact of emails
- Maximizing the effectiveness of meetings, including planning, agendas, minutes and more
- Taking, indexing and archiving great notes
Bulk Discounts: Group order discounted pricing is available. Contact us at email@example.com or 415-814-3744 for more details and assistance placing your group order.
Try our Sales Training ROI Calculator to determine how quickly Selling in 6™ Internal Champion Edition could pay for itself!
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-814-3744 and we’ll be glad to assist you!
Request a live demo of Selling in 6™ with Mark Jewell by filing out the form below today!
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering other people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.