Join us starting on August 18th for the all-new Selling Energy Boot Camp™! This game-changing training has been totally redesigned to be a hands-on working session facilitated by Mark Jewell.
At the end of the Boot Camp, you will have developed the tools and templates to apply Selling Energy’s winning methodology to your own business and career. Mark is so passionate about ensuring your sales success during these challenging times that he’s adding a very special bonus for each attendee: a two-hour private coaching session. Whether you’ve never taken a class from Selling Energy or have already taken one of our Boot Camps, we’ll meet you where you are and help you achieve your sales goals in 2020 and beyond.
The Selling Energy Boot Camp™ combines five powerful dimensions of energy-focused professional sales training:
- A single-user, full-year license to Selling in 6™ Gold Edition ($828 value). Selling in 6™ provides the insights, strategies and tactics you need to get more projects approved in six-minute lessons viewable on a smartphone or any other Internet-connected device. The Gold Edition contains 180 six-minute lessons as well as financial analysis templates and other bonus content.
- Eight (8) half-days of live-online instruction over a four-week period, with hands-on exercises performed in virtual “breakout rooms” and constructive critique of each working group’s drafts. You will receive playlists of Selling in 6™ lessons to view before and after each half-day of the Boot Camp to maximize the impact of these exercises.
- A single-user, full-year license to Segment Guides™ ($588 value). Segment Guides™ provides energy professionals with confidence-inducing insights, jargon, yardsticks and compelling “sound bites” for 18 important market segments (with more segments coming soon). This research is currently being updated to include how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting each segment, which will allow sellers to be even more focused and compelling when engaging prospects and customers today.
- Private coaching with Mark Jewell ($1,500 value). To further enhance the virtual Boot Camp experience, you will receive up to 2 hours of private coaching with Mark to help you apply Selling Energy’s insights to your own value propositions, proposal formats and challenges in a confidential setting. This two-hour session can be scheduled at any mutually convenient time in 2020.
- Invitations to monthly Mastermind Group coaching calls ($348 value). These monthly, two-hour calls provide an opportunity to address successes and/or challenges in applying what you’ve learned. All calls are recorded for later listening.
The Selling Energy Boot Camp™ features hands-on application of Selling in 6™ lesson content using exercises, coaching and discussion. Each half-day session is comprised of four elements:
- Concise review of the assigned pre-training Selling in 6™ lessons applicable to the module
- Hands-on exercises putting the concepts into practice, with instructor coaching and class critique
- Recommended post-training Selling in 6™ lessons and other resources to reinforce/expand on the module
- Review of the key concepts illustrated by the work products produced in the class exercises
Each half-day session focuses on a module selected from the following list (subject to change):
- Defining your ideal value propositions, target markets, and prospects
- Using business acumen to reframe your offerings’ benefits to resonate with your prospects’ yardsticks
- Cold calling, warm calling, networking, marketing, capturing referrals, cross-selling and up-serving
- Expressing your value proposition with concise elevator pitches, one-page proposals, etc.
- Calculating and expressing the financial benefits of your offerings in ways that help win project approvals
- Preemptively neutralizing and confidently addressing dozens and dozens of potential objections and myths
- Setting goals, organizing your space and mind for productivity, and presenting yourself professionally
- Developing and delivering concise, compelling communication via email, mail, phone, meetings, and online
This live-online Boot Camp will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 4 consecutive weeks.
8 AM – 11 AM Pacific / 11 AM – 2 PM Eastern.
Week 1: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 and Thursday, August 20, 2020
Week 2: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 and Thursday, August 27, 2020
Week 3: Tuesday, September 1, 2020 and Thursday, September 3, 2020
Week 4: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 and Thursday, September 10, 2020
Highlights of each session will be recorded and made available for later listening to accommodate registrants who cannot participate live on a given day.
Live-online (Live Streaming) via GoToWebinar
Due to COVID-19, this year’s Boot Camp will be presented entirely live-online.
- Early Bird (through July 31, 2020) – $2,699
- Regular – $2,999
Group discounts are available for professionals attending at the non-subsidized rate. Additional discounts apply for Selling Energy alumni; prior out of pocket training costs can be applied toward current Boot Camp registration fees. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-814-3744 for more information.
Who should attend?
Efficiency products dealers and distributors, architects, engineers, mechanical and electrical contractors, energy-efficiency specialists, HVAC and lighting designers, building owners and managers, utility representatives, commissioning authorities, and anyone else whose success depends on the successful advocacy of efficiency projects.
This Boot Camp will be presented by Mark Jewell, a nationally recognized subject matter expert, award-winning sales trainer and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who is focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He supports other professionals and organizations in overcoming the barriers to implementing projects. Over the past 27 years, Mark has influenced energy-related decision-making in more than 3 billion square feet of facilities.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations will be accepted for a full refund up to four weeks before the Boot Camp. If the online portions of the training (Selling in 6™ or Segment Guides™) have been accessed, your refund will be pro-rated for the in-person portion only.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a per-person basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.