This webinar is designed to help you make the most of your Segment Guides purchase. Segment-Specific Insights and Metrics help to connect the dots between Efficiency and Profitability.
Format: Online, on-demand streaming.
Length: ~ 1.5 hours.
A bounty of post-upgrade interviews and countless megabytes of industry-specific data are helping to connect the dots between energy-saving projects and highly desirable business outcomes that extend far beyond lower utility bills.
Our Introduction to Selling Efficiency with Segment-Specific Insights webinar is a fast-paced session that explores dozens of examples taken from 11 different market segments and demonstrates how enhanced efficiency can drive core business benefits. It continues with suggestions for similarly “connecting the dots” as you approach your own customers, regardless of the segment. Reframing the benefits of efficiency in segment-specific terms will not only help you get new projects approved, but will also allow you to revitalize previously ignored or rejected proposals.
Introduction to Selling Efficiency with Segment-Specific Insights webinar was a live, 90-minute online training. A recording of the live session is now available for purchase.
- Identify the yardsticks your prospects use to measure their own success
- Map your project’s benefits to all three “buckets” of savings your prospect cares about – utility cost financial, non-utility-cost financial, and non-financial
- Understand what drives your prospect’s decision-making, revenues, and profits
- Leverage segment-specific insights to open new conversations (or revitalize old ones) so that you can capture your prospect’s attention and get everyone on the decision-making chain excited about your project
Here are two real-life examples of using segment-specific intelligence to engage decision-makers and motivate project approvals:
Presented with a proposal for a lighting upgrade of a busy pharmacy, which data point would be most likely to capture the decision-maker’s attention?
- The prospect of saving 5,256 less kWh per year
- A financial analysis that projects $946.08 lower utility cost per year
- A study citing that pharmacists who perceived their lighting as adequate experienced a 38.8% improvement in the ability to detect mistakes while dispensing prescriptions, an improvement that could mean as many as 400 fewer dispensing errors per year in a pharmacy handling 250 orders per day.
When presenting an HVAC controls improvement to an office building, which of the following data points would be most effective at motivating approval?
- The new system would feature 300 control points that are tied together with a wireless mesh controlled by redundant servers.
- Once installed, the system would enable the building to shed demand during periods of critical peak pricing.
- If the resulting thermal comfort, indoor air quality, and control resulted in just 1.2 minutes per day of improved productivity for each of the 500 workers, the savings seen on the payroll line item of the organization’s profit and loss statement would exceed the energy savings of the entire system.
Cost of Introduction to Selling Efficiency with Segment-Specific Insights webinar:
$49 per person.
If after receiving this training you decide to purchase a license to the Segment Guides™ database so that you can begin incorporating these insights and field-tested approaches into your own sales process, 100% of your webinar fee will be credited toward that purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-814-3744 to request your $49 discount voucher.
Find out how quickly this training could pay for itself by downloading our new Training ROI Calculator.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.