Rethinking Energy Solutions Sales in the Wake of Market Disruption
Enhanced efficiency and other energy-related initiatives hold great potential to help both buyers and sellers regain their financial footing in the wake of COVID-19 and the recession. However, harvesting that potential (perhaps even gaining market share in the process) requires sellers to change the way they plan, hire, train, market, collaborate, sell, and track their sales success.
This fast-paced six-hour program (offered Online/On-Demand for convenient viewing) will provide tips you can start using immediately to find powerful growth opportunities hidden in all that market disruption.
This live, online workshop will cover the following topics:
- Redefining your value propositions as well as who your best customers are today;
- Reaching your most promising prospects with segment-specific and role-specific messaging;
- Redefining your competitive advantage, collaborating with your “co-opetition” as needed;
- Hiring, training, and motivating salespeople with the highest potential to succeed today;
- Redefining “remote selling” to include new technology-enabled approaches and tools; and,
- Growing your revenue and profit despite social distancing, slower decision-making, budget freezes, supply chain constraints, and hiring challenges.
This course includes a single-user, full-year license to Selling Energy’s Segment Guides™ online resource ($588 value). This tool provides insights into 24 market segments, each of which has been updated to include the impacts of COVID-19 and the recession. Segment Guides™ features plenty of segment-specific, non-utility-cost financial and non-financial benefits to energy projects that could be included in your proposals, underscoring how your proposed project would help your prospects regain their financial footing in ways far beyond simply lowering their monthly utility bills.
$588 to access all bonus content and the Online/On-Demand recording for one year.
Your registration includes the following:
- Access to this recorded Online/On-demand training for an entire year.
- A one-year license to Selling Energy’s Segment Guides tool (regularly $588).
- A complimentary copy of Mark Jewell’s Wall Street Journal Best Seller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! in electronic audiobook, e-book, or hardback format (while supplies last).
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your continued success.
About the Instructor
Mark Jewell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and Stevie® award-winning speaker focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He has influenced energy decisions in three billion square feet of real estate. His company, Selling Energy, has appeared on Selling Power magazine’s list of Top 20 Sales Training Firms. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube!
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a per-person basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.