Leveraging Video Selling to Get More Energy Solutions Approved
November 16, 2022
Sponsored by San Diego Gas & Electric
Two out of five prospects select their vendor based on the professionalism of the salesperson rather than service, warranty, price, or other assumed differentiators. Many decision-makers and influencers are working remotely these days. More and more customers – even those still in the office – now prefer remote interactions over vendor drop-ins, scheduled in-person meetings, or “doing lunch.” As a result, mastering your video presence has become one of the best ways to demonstrate your true professionalism and gain a competitive advantage.
This full-day, live/virtual program (also recorded) provides selling strategies and tactics to help you prevail in a world where changing buyer preferences are calling for a pivot from “outside sales” to “inside sales.”
This program will teach you how to:
- Improve your “virtual intelligence” to make you more effective interacting with your prospects, customers, and colleagues in remote and hybrid selling environments.
- Use “video selling” to boost your perceived professionalism and impact. Video selling extends far beyond Teams and Zoom calls. New sales enablement tools allow you to insert head-turning video presence into virtually every stage of your buyer’s journey: meeting invitations, proposal walk-throughs, post-meeting minutes, post-implementation success reporting, and ongoing client nurturing.
- Take your “communication intelligence” to the next level by 1) presenting a genuinely compelling case to your internal champion; and 2) giving them powerful tools to persuade others in the decision-making chain. The result: shorter sales cycles and improved closing ratios.
This program is appropriate for all energy professionals, even those in non-traditional sales roles (e.g., engineers, marketing staff, project managers, customer service specialists).
This program may also be accessed online/on-demand for a full year, so learners can revisit the material often as they begin applying these winning approaches to real-world proposals.
SPECIAL BONUS: This program also includes a single-user, full-year license to access Selling Energy’s Segment Guides™ online database (a $588 value). This tool provides insights into 24 market segments, each of which has been updated to include the impacts of COVID-19 and the recession. Segment Guides™ offers plenty of segment-specific, non-utility-cost financial benefits and non-financial benefits to energy solutions – content to consider including in your video messaging to make an even stronger case for approval.
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
8:30 AM – 3:30 PM Pacific
Live Online Broadcast
Agenda includes a 30-minute lunch and 15-minute breaks in both the morning and the afternoon.
Can’t make the webcast live? A recorded version will be made available to all registrants for an entire year.
$588 FREE for Active, Registered SDG&E Trade Professionals and SDG&E Customers. Eligibility will be confirmed. Registration is limited to 10 individuals per company.
Your registration includes the following:
- Participation in the live/online broadcast via GoToWebinar on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
- A single-user, annual license to access the recorded version of this presentation, online on-demand.
- A single-user, annual license to access Selling Energy’s Segment Guides™ tool (regularly $588).
- A complimentary copy of Mark Jewell’s Wall Street Journal bestselling book Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! in electronic audiobook, e-book, or hardback format (while supplies last).
- Ongoing invitations to attend live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with instructor Mark Jewell to support your continued success.
About the Instructor
Mark Jewell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and Stevie® award-winning speaker focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He has influenced energy decisions in three billion square feet of real estate. His company, Selling Energy, has appeared on Selling Power magazine’s list of Top 20 Sales Training Firms. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube!
Registration is for a single-user license to use these course materials on a per-person basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your online training log-on information with others, sharing your unique single-user GoToWebinar join link, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering additional people for this course or are interested in using these training materials for your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.