Learn the Secrets of Selling in a Recession: Put the Wind Bank in Your Sales
Live Webcast – Friday, February 5 & 12, 2021
Sponsored by San Diego Gas & Electric
When it comes to reacting to what has happened in the local, national and global economies, you have two choices. Give up or step up.
- Outside sales professionals will need to prospect for and close business deals remotely.
- Inside sales professionals will need to engage and motivate distracted prospects and customers.
- Customer service and other support staff will need to “embrace their inner sales professional” so they can help drive revenue.
As keen observers of the previous three recessions will attest, many top performers not only prevailed, but also gained market share despite the turbulence.
Let us support you on this new journey and help you “put the wind back in your sales” so that you can continue to create value for your customers.
This live, online workshop will cover the following topics:
- Remaining optimistic, motivated, and focused to win
- Prevailing in the face of multiple constraints, such as social distancing, spending freezes, and general uncertainty
- Overcoming new objections
- Making the switch from outside sales to inside sales
- Changing from reactive to proactive sales approaches
- Using downtime to “sharpen the saw” in sales excellence to better hit the ground running
- Reframing the benefits of your solutions to empathize with the specific challenges your prospects are facing today
- Reframing energy savings as a way to replace bottom-line profits lost from lower revenues
- Revitalizing ignored, stalled, or rejected proposals
- Helping prospects leverage lower-cost capital to help get projects approved
- Approaching decision-makers in recession-proof industries – many industries actually do better in a down economy!
- Engaging and persuading via online meetings (tips for screen sharing, getting participants engaged, what to send before and after, etc.)
- And much, much more!
Dates and Times
Part 1: Friday, Friday 5, 2021
Part 2: Friday, February 12, 2021
8:30 AM – 11:30 AM Pacific
Live Online Broadcast
Can’t make the webcast live? A recorded version will be made available to all registrants for an entire year.
For Active, Registered SDG&E Trade Professionals and SDG&E Customers:
Eligibility will be confirmed. Registration is limited to 10 individuals per company.
Your registration includes the following:
- Participation in the live broadcast via GoToWebinar, happening on Thursday, August 13.
- Access to the recorded version for an entire year.
- A one-year license to Selling Energy’s Segment Guides tool (regularly $588).
- A complimentary copy of Mark Jewell’s Wall Street Journal Best Seller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! in electronic audiobook, e-book, or hardback format (while supplies last).
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your continued success.
About the Instructor
Mark Jewell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and Stevie® award-winning speaker focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He has influenced energy decisions in three billion square feet of real estate. His firm, Selling Energy, is one of Selling Power magazine’s Top 20 Sales Training Firms. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube!
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a per-person basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.