Overcoming Objections to Your Proposal
You’ve gotten past the gate keeper, identified the right decision-maker, had a great first meeting, and sent your prospect a proposal. You are so close to closing the deal! However, It’s not uncommon for your prospect to have questions that need to be resolved before they sign on the dotted line. Learn to address and dispel your prospect’s concerns so that they become thoroughly confident to move forward.
This fast-paced 60-minute session will address the following objections and several more…
- “It’s not worth the effort.”
- “I have to take a look at the numbers.”
- “The benefits are likely impossible to quantify.”
- “I don’t understand what you are selling.”
- “I have to think about it.”
Your registration includes:
- Access to the recorded version for 30 days.
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your continued success.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a per-person basis. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering other people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.