Far too many worthwhile energy projects fail to secure the approvals they deserve simply because the salesperson is not properly equipped to plan for, recognize, and neutralize potential objections. Moreover, many salespeople and prospects alike fall victim to myths that hide worthwhile opportunities to create value with efficiency.
This fast-paced workshop will identify and conquer common myths and objections, excerpted from the Selling in 6™ curriculum. Leave with a bounty of insights that will give you renewed confidence and success in getting to “Yes!”.
- “I don’t have the budget.”
- “We are going to sell the building next year.”
- “My tenants pay the energy bill.”
- “We only approve projects with very short SPP.”
- “Energy is not a significant factor in our success.”
- and more!
FREE for current Selling in 6™ Members. If you are a Selling in 6™ Member, please request complimentary access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration includes:
- Access to the recorded version for 30 days.
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your continued success.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a per-person basis. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering other people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.