Making Efficiency Work in Multifamily Settings
Sponsored by Focus on Energy
It can be challenging to get energy projects approved in multifamily settings, which include apartment buildings, condos, and coops. This multipart training will provide a roadmap for making efficiency happen in these complex settings. You’ll learn strategies and tactics that not only increase your odds of getting a “yes,” but also shorten the approval process, such as prequalifying properties; identifying and addressing each of the many influencers and decision-makers; and, reframing and expressing benefits in ways that motivate all stakeholders to focus on the opportunity and collaborate productively so they can move efficiency forward. Topics to be covered include:
- Using concise and compelling language to attract and retain attention
- Understanding each stakeholder’s “why” and tailoring your messaging accordingly
- Including non-utility-cost financial and non-financial benefits as well as utility savings
- Presenting financial analyses that are easy to understand and share to secure project approvals
- Escaping the clutches of simple payback period
- Preemptively neutralizing and overcoming objections
- Proactively addressing the low-income sector
Part 1: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 – 7:30 – 9:30 AM Central
Part 2: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 – 7:30 – 9:30 AM Central
Part 3: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 – 7:30 – 9:30 AM Central
Each session is 90-minutes long with an additional 30 minutes for Q&A.
Live online via GoToWebinar. If you cannot make a session live, the recorded version will be made available.
This training is free for Focus on Energy participating Trade Allies, End-Use Customers, and Utility Partners. Registration is limited and sign ups will be reviewed for eligibility.
Your registration includes the following:
- Access to all three live-online trainings
- Access to the online on-demand version for an entire year
- Access to on-demand bonus content
- A complimentary copy of Mark Jewell’s Wall Street Journal bestseller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! in electronic audiobook, e-book, or hardback format (while supplies last)
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your ongoing success