Rethinking Energy Solutions Sales in the Wake of Market Disruption
Sponsored by Focus on Energy
Enhanced efficiency and other energy-related initiatives hold great potential to help both buyers and sellers regain their financial footing in the wake of COVID-19 and the recession. However, harvesting that potential (perhaps even gaining market share in the process) requires sellers to change the way they plan, hire, train, market, collaborate, sell, and track their sales success.
This fast-paced program will provide tips you can start using immediately to find powerful growth opportunities hidden within all that market disruption.
This live/online course will cover the following topics:
- Redefining your value propositions as well as who your best customers are today;
- Reaching your most promising prospects with segment-specific and role-specific messaging;
- Redefining your competitive advantage, collaborating with your “co-opetition” as needed;
- Hiring, training, and motivating salespeople with the highest potential to succeed today;
- Redefining “remote selling” to include new technology-enabled approaches and tools; and,
- Growing your revenue and profit despite social distancing, slower decision-making, budget freezes, supply chain constraints, and hiring challenges.
Date and Time
Encore date August 10, 2022
9:00 to 10:30 AM Central
Live Online Broadcast
Can’t make the webcast live? A recorded version will be made available to all registrants for 30 days.
This training is free for Focus on Energy participating Trade Allies, End-Use Customers, and Utility Partners. Registration is limited and sign ups will be reviewed for eligibility.
Your registration includes the following:
- Participation in the live online broadcast via GoToWebinar, happening August 10th from 9 to 10:30 AM Central.
- Access to the event recording for 30 days.
- A complimentary copy of Mark Jewell’s Wall Street Journal Best Seller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! in electronic audiobook, e-book, or hardback format (while supplies last).
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your continued success.
About the Instructor
Mark Jewell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and Stevie® award-winning speaker focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He has influenced energy decisions in three billion square feet of real estate. His company, Selling Energy, has appeared on Selling Power magazine’s list of Top 20 Sales Training Firms. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
See Mark Jewell in action on YouTube!
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a per-person basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.