It is much easier to secure funding for a proposed energy-saving project if all of the associated costs and benefits are properly quantified and the resulting financial return is compelling. In this fast-paced session, you’ll learn 3 key financial metrics you should be using to evaluate expense-reducing capital projects. You’ll also learn how to migrate the discussion away from metrics like Simple Payback Period that are popular but have many shortcomings. Finally, you’ll see these principles properly applied using Selling Energy’s acclaimed one-page financial analysis template.
- Overview of key financial metrics
- Shortcomings of Simple Payback Period
- How to migrate the discussion beyond SPP to metrics that capture the full value of your project
- Case study using Selling Energy’s acclaimed one-page financial analysis template.
FREE for current Selling in 6™ Members. If you are a Selling in 6™ Member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for complimentary access.
Your registration includes:
- Access to the recorded version for 30 days.
- A copy of Selling Energy’s One Page Financial Analysis Excel Template.
- Ongoing invitations to live monthly Mastermind Group Coaching Calls with Mark Jewell to support your continued success.
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering other people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.